Go places you’ve never ridden before with the Diadora Artico fat bike. The 4.9” tires provide exceptional grip and floatation on all surfaces. The all-weather Artico performs great in muddy, soft and sandy conditions. Need a great winter bike? The Diadora Artico and its tires will get you through tough winter conditions.
- Huge 4.9" tires offer incredible traction and floatation for riding snow covered trails.
- Lightweight aluminum frame and components for an easy handling and enjoyable ride.
- Premium CAVU brand cockpit components.
- Progressive geometry for a proper fit and confidence inspiring handling.
- 10 speed wide range drivetrain with Shimano Shadow clutch derailleur.
- A narrow/wide chainring to ensure your gears won't skip a beat when you put the power to the pedals.
- Mechanical disc brakes for reliable and powerful stopping.
- Frame: 26” 6061 Aluminum w/ Internal Routing
- Fork: Alloy Rigid
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Saddle: CAVU All Mtn / XC
- Seat Post: 30.9mm Alloy
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless Internal
- Handlebar: CAVU 780mm Alloy 35mm 20mm Rise
- Stem: CAVU 1-1/8" Alloy Threadless 35mm 4 Bolt
- Brakes: Tektro M280 Mechanical Disc 180mm Front / 160mm Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Shifters: Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow with Clutch
- Crank: Alloy 170mm 30T
- Bottom Bracket: External Bearing Splined 100mm
- Pedals: FPD NWL-219 Alloy with Replaceable Pin
- Freewheel/Cassette: Sunrace C5M52 11-40T 10 Speed
- Rims: CAVU Alloy 26” x 3.25” With Weight Reduction Cut Outs
- Hubs: CAVU Alloy Disc w/ QR
- Tires: Chaoyang Snow Storm 26” x 4.9”