Named by National Geographic as the ultimate travel underwear, the newly improved Quest 2.0 is built for epic adventures with quick-dry micromesh fabric, making them ideal for on-the-go wash and wear.
- Every pair of SAXX underwear houses our patented BallPark™ Pouch construction. Designed for contact-free support, this 3D hammock-shaped pouch keeps everything in place, thanks to mesh panels that prevent skin-against-skin friction, and no exposed stitching for no-chafe comfort
- The devil is in the details. Our entire SAXX collection features Flat Out Seams™ for smooth, against-the-skin contact. And while most underwear companies place the raised-thread seam against the body, we reversed conventional thinking and placed the flatter, softer side of the seam inward, for no-chafe comfort.
- Three-D Fit™ is taking a 360-degree view of the body, Saxx considers fit, feel and function, and use nine panels of fabric to create 3D shaping around glutes, thighs, quads and hamstrings, including the built-in mesh panels of our patented BallPark™ Pouch
- Through precision blending of spandex with polyester, Modal, viscose, nylon, merino wool or cotton, each garment is designed to perfectly suit your needs. We strive to innovate and redefine the functionality of your most important base layer.
- Non-chafing Flat Out Seams™
- Anti-microbial technology delivers anti-odour function
- Clean-finish back label on waistband
- Modern Fit
- Moisture-wicking 77% nylon / 14% spandex / 9% polyester fabric
- 1⅜" anti-roll moisture-wicking waistband
- 5" inseam
- Wash care – machine wash cold, gentle cycle, do not bleach
- Tumble dry low, gentle cycle
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean