The Under Armour Reactor Running Shoes feature reliable traction and adaptive insulation that actually cools down when you heat up—for the runners who don’t let anything slow them down.
- ColdGear® Reactor intelligent insulation adapts to any degree of activity. Warmer when you slow down. Cooler when you pick up.
- Durable textile with quilted embroidery effect for contrast
- Embedded sockliner for added cushioning, support & seamless comfort
- Charged Cushioning® midsole uses compressed foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Micro G® heel unit increases protection & stabilization
- Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight yet incredibly responsive
- Aggressive, high-abrasion rubber lug outsole pattern for traction on a variety of surfaces & conditions
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Offset: 8 mm