The Men’s Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Running Shoe brings you miles of comfort with a one-piece Flyknit constructed upper in a classic silhouette that delivers zoned stretch and support. The tri-star outsole pattern adjusts to your foot’s every step, delivering support and flexibility.
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Removed cable at the flex zone allows unrestricted movement.
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step to provide flexible cushioning.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Low-profile injected unit sole (IU) foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the shoe's overall weight.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a more natural range of motion.
- Offset: 8mm (12mm forefoot, 20mm heel)