True Hockey’s XC7 ACF Senior Hockey Stick features the game Changing Xcore blade insert that produces more puck spin on contact, resulting in more precise and accurate shots.
- TRUE's patented Axenic technology results in consistent internal walls for unmatched balance, optimal strength and pure flexural energy transfer.
- Foam core with patented XCORE technology: compressible urethane insert embedded into the core of the blade starting in the heel and extending just past the center. This combined with Dual carbon fiber rib structure results in ultimate accuracy, puck control and "wood like" feel.
- Utilize 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber with SmartPly technology that optimizes flex/energy transfer and torsional response, with top of the line impact strength.
- Compressible urethane insert at the core of the blade cradles the puck during stick handling and offers unmatched puck control, bringing new meaning to the phrase “puck on a string”.
- A vibration-dampening system in the blade and shaft provides lightweight performance with superior feel, maximum absorbency, and ultimate rebound control.
- Constant Flex technology- Mid -Low kick
- Blade Wrap: 100% 3K carbon fiber
- Weight: 455g
- Length: 60 in
- Light matte grip