The Discovery II Trekking Poles from Komperdell are designed to be lightweight and comfortable for your long days in the backcountry. The 2-section telescopic feature of the pole is made from durable 7075-T6 aluminum to ensure longevity in the roughest terrain.
- 2-section telescopic pole made of 7075-T6 aluminum
- Comfortable EVA Foam Grip - lightweight and insulating - with proprietary Komperdell buckleless strap system
- External Powerlock 2.1 locking mechanism - The external locking mechanism makes locking and unlocking the pole easy and comfortable even when wearing gloves
- Flexible tungsten carbide tip for superior grip on ice and rocks compared to conventional steel tips
- Vario winter basket provides great flotation in snow. The vario basket system allows the user to change between winter and summer baskets