Pick any corner with the CCM Ribcor Trigger2 PMT Junior Hockey Stick. The new and improved taper along with an optimal flex ratio provides maximum bend for a smooth and efficient energy transfer. Combine that with Sigmatex spread-tow technology, and you get all around performance for every part of your game.
- Optimized Ribcor Low Kick: The ease and quickness of release of a low kick with an enhanced flex zone in the upper third of the shaft to allow players to store maximum energy.
- Flex Ratio of 1 to 1.85: Optimized vertical flex profile allows player to move the puck into shooting position with greater ease before exploding on the release.
- PopMatrix Technology with Re-engineered Taper: The new geometry offers a smooth transition area to maximize bending and efficiently transfer the energy stored.
- Ascent Blade 3: Lighter blade that features tactile blade surface for heightened puck feel and added reinforcement in the heel and toe.
- Shaft: Manufactured from a low fiber areal weight carbon to optimize performance, minimize weight, and maximize strength.
- Sigmatex: An exclusive spread tow fabric developed by one of the world’s leaders in composite technology that is not only ultra-lightweight, but very strong due its high tension weaving process.