Settle the Score
At 380 grams, the Sherwood Rekker EK365 Junior Hockey Stick is one of the lightest sticks on the market. The EK365 is more responsive and reliable with new and improved materials and construction that will leave the goalie shaking in their skates.
- Blackline Carbon Fiber: 18K weave and proprietary manufacturing process to create a light, responsive and reliable carbon fiber.
- Dropkick Taper Low Kickpoint: Aggressive taper for a quick release.
- Flylyte Technology: Flylyte incorporates three layers of internal 18K weave along with the external 18K weave layer that keeps the stick light and super durable.
- Graphene Infused: Graphene is a nano-material that is extremely strong and impact resistant.
- VRF.2 Blade: Responsive and minimal vibration blade for enhanced feel.
- Spear Shaft Technology: The shaft runs through the heel of the blade to provide better puck feel and a more consistent flex profile.