This year’s version of the Kailash Plus GTX hiking boots features a new midsole and sole package for added structure and support. Other highlights in this boot include bi-directional ankle flex construction, which provides excellent mobility without sacrificing stability. The forefoot has easily tensioned lacing that offers superior volume control and confidence for bearing big loads and moving over technical terrain.
- Bi-directional ankle flex
- Easily tensioned lacing system
- Performance Comfort Gore-Tex®
- Protective toe rand
- Vibram® sole
- Vendor Style Number: 61061/202
- Upper: Suede & Nylon
- Lining: Gore-Tex® – Performance Comfort
- Insole: Comfort-Flex
- Weight: 630 g /1 lb 6 oz.