The adidas men's Ultra Boost Parley running shoes feature an adidas Primeknit upper made with Parley Ocean Plastic™, so you can run with purpose while helping make the world a better place. The upper has a sock-like fit that adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. Boost provides an energy-returning ride from push-off to touchdown. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimise their environmental impact. These running shoes are built with Parley yarn that is woven from Parley Ocean Plastic™.
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Sock-like construction for a snug fit; Midfoot cage for stability and support
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Parley Ocean Plastic™ is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.