The lightweight adidas Adizero Prime Boost Parley running shoes offer an adidas Primeknit upper that moulds to every footstrike, while Boost delivers a burst of energy on push-off and touchdown. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimise their environmental impact. This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Sock-like construction for a snug fit
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction; Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability