Crafted by Japanese master cobbler Omori, the adidas men’s Adizero Boston 6 running shoes deliver a light ride. A boost™ midsole releases energy from your touchdown to propel you forward, while a lightweight mesh upper with targeted support provides a breathable, lock-down fit.
- boost™ is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Textile upper; Engineered mesh in forefoot is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit; Designed for high speed, Microfit locks the foot down for a direct fit and fast run
- Breathable and supportive zones; Soft material for less chafing
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for traction in wet and dry conditions
- Weight: 244 g (size UK 9)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)