Crafted by Japanese master cobbler Omori, the adidas women’s Adizero Boston 6 running shoes combine a precision fit with an energy-returning midsole to deliver a light ride. The boost™ midsole absorbs energy from your touchdown and releases it at push-off to propel you forward. A lightweight mesh upper with targeted support locks down the fit in breathable, second-skin comfort. A grippy outsole keeps you surefooted in slick or dry conditions.
- boost™ is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Textile upper; Engineered mesh in forefoot is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit; Designed for high speed, Microfit locks the foot down for a direct fit and fast run
- Breathable and supportive zones; Soft material for less chafing
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Weight: 216 g (size US 6)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)