The multi-material design combines drag-reducing technology with a speed-inducing forged face and MOI-raising tungsten sole weight to deliver longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness.
- Faster Shape: Streamlined design combines with bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology to advance aerodynamics (15% less drag) for more clubhead speed.
- Forged Face: Engineered to increase face flexing (6% thinner, 16% more flexing) and deliver a powerful sound and feel, the forged face is precision machined to produce hotter ball speeds (1-2 mph) for more distance (approximately 5 yards) across the entire face.
- Tungsten sole weight: With a combined MOI over 9000 and the deepest CG location in golf, it elevates stability and forgiveness to our highest levels ever.
- Dragonfly Technology: Ultra-thin crown and skirt cast produce weight savings to increase MOI and optimize CG location. Overall. PING engineers had 3-times more discretionary weight to use to increase the MOI and optimize the position of the center of gravity.
- Engineered Acoustics: Internal rib structure tuned for powerful sound and feel
- Color-shift paint technology: The premium copper shaft paint transitions to black as you address the ball. The counter-balance design of the Alta CB allows for more mass in head to increase energy transfer.
- This driver comes with a wrench
- Custom Fitting Options (see in store)
- Standard version available in 9⁰ and 10.5⁰ lofts
- LST (Low Spin) available in 8.5⁰ and 10⁰ lofts
- SFT (Straight Flight) available in 10⁰ and 12⁰ lofts
- Trajectory Tuning Technology 2.0: Lightweight, aerodynamic hosel adjusts +- 1 degree.