Designed specifically for mild to moderate overpronators, the ASICS GEL-Superion™ model continues to deliver premium support and cushioning with Dynamic DuoMax™ support system and a new FluidRide® midsole for a stable platform, smooth ride and plush running experience.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology is ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- SpEVAFOAM™ 45 Lasting employs 45 degree full length SpEVAFOAM™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® (vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression) construction for smooth transitions while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole compound is strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole and 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Seamless Construction and materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.