The Diadora Novara is a great choice for your everyday mountain bike. The lightweight hardtail design, quality Shimano components and 21-speed drivetrain provides the rider with a versatile bike that is great for riding around the city and also performs well on recreational trails.
- Durable lightweight Heat Treated T6 - 6061 aluminum frame features progressive geometry to offer proper fit and a responsive ride.
- 50mm travel front suspension to absorbrough terrain.
- Premium CAVU brand cockpit components.
- 21 speed Shimano drivetrain.
- Linear pull brakes for reliable and powerful stopping.
- CAVU double wall aluminum rims are lightweight and durable making for a dependable wheelset you can count on.
- Aggressive 27.5" x 2.1" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Frame: 27.5" Heat Treated T6 - 6061 Aluminum
- Suspension: Diadora 50mm Travel
- Wheelset: 27.5" CAVU Double Wall Alloy Rims with Quick Release Hubs and Seyoun B030 27.5" x 2.1" Tires
- Shifters: Shimano RevoShift RS25 3x7 speed with gear display
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TX31 Rear / Shimano Tourney TX30 Front
- Crankset: Alloy 170mm 42/32/22T Chainrings with Square Taper BB
- Freewheel: Shimano TZ21 7 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC Z50
- Handlebar: CAVU Alloy 680mm width, 20mm rise, with 31.8mm clamp diameter.
- Stem: CAVU Alloy 4 bolt 85mm
- Saddle: CAVU All MTN
- Seat Post: Steel with Quick Release
- Brakes: Alloy V-Brakes with Alloy/Resin Levers
- Pedals: Resin MTB
- Grips: MTB
- Vendor Style Number: 181018012