The Diadora Corso is a great choice for your everyday mountain bike. The lightweight hardtail design, quality Shimano components and 21-speed drivetrain provides the rider with a versatile bike that is great for riding around the city and also performs well on recreational trails.
- Durable lightweight 6061 aluminum frame features progressive geometry to offer proper fit and a responsive ride.
- 50mm travel front suspension to absorbrough terrain.
- Premium CAVU brand cockpit components.
- 21 speed Shimano drivetrain.
- Mechanical disc brakes for reliable and powerful stopping in any conditions.
- CAVU double wall aluminum rims are lightweight and durable to make up a dependable wheelset.
- Aggressive 27.5" x 2.25" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Frame: 27.5" Heat Treated T6 - 6061 Aluminum
- Suspension: HL Suspension 50mm Travel
- Wheelset: 27.5" CAVU Double Wall Alloy Rims with Quick Release Disc Hubs and Seyoun B008 27.5" x 2.25" Tires
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney EZ-Fire ST-EF41 3x7 speed with optical display
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TY300 Rear / Shimano Tourney TY500 Front
- Crankset: Alloy 170mm 44/34/24T with Square Taper BB.
- Freewheel: Shimano TZ21 14-28T 7 speed
- Chain: KMC Z50
- Handlebar: Steel 680mm width, 30mm rise, 318mm clamp diameter
- Stem: CAVU Alloy 4 bolt 85mm
- Saddle: CAVU All MTN
- Seat Post: CAVU Alloy with Quick Release
- Brakes: Jak-5 Mechanical Disc with 160mm rotors. Shimano ST-EF41 Levers
- Pedals: Resin body with steel cage MTB
- Grips: CAVU Lock on with single clamp and closed end
- Vendor Style Number: 181018011