The 27.5" inch wheeled Nakamura Monster is an excellent choice recreational full suspension mountain bike. Quality components and 18 speed drivetrain provides the rider with a versatile bike that is great for riding around the neighborhood while also performing well on recreational trails.
- The proven sturdy Hi-Ten steel full suspension frame features modern geometry for confidence inspiring handling.
- 50mm travel suspension fork helps smooth out the ride.
- The 21 speed drivetrain provides low gear options to help conquer any climb.
- Linear pull brakes for reliable and powerful stopping.
- Aggressive Excel E623 27.5" x 2" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces
- Frame: 27.5" Hi-Ten Steel Full Suspension
- Suspension: Nakamura 50mm Travel
- Wheelset: 27.5" alloy rims with steel hubs, quick release front, nutted rear, and Excel E623 27.5" x 2" tires
- Shifters: Sunrace TSM28 3x7 speed twist style with gear display
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TZ31 Rear / Shimano TZ30 Front.
- Crankset: 170mm with 22T, 32T, 42T Chainrings and Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- Freewheel: Falcon FW-71 7 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC Z50
- Handlebar: Alloy 700mm width, 10mm rise, with 31.8mm clamp diameter.
- Stem: Alloy 4 bolt All MTN 60mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Nakamura Padded
- Seat Post: Steel with Quick Release
- Brakes: Alloy V-Brakes. Alloy/Resin Levers Pedals: Resin MTB Grips: MTB Vendor Style Number: 181018107