The Men's Air Jordan XXXII Low Basketball Shoe twists the plot on the AJ story with a new Jordan-specific Flyknit construction that conforms to your foot while delivering targeted lockdown. Its design takes cues from the past, but rides on the most sophisticated cushioning in basketball.
- Flyknit construction seamlessly integrates stretch, support and zonal lockdown.
- FlightSpeed technology unleashes the energy of Zoom Air units for an explosive step.
- Laces seamlessly integrate into Flyknit construction.
- Premium materials in the heel foxing provide a stable feel.
- FlightSpeed technology uses a flexible moderator plate that distributes the compression of your force over the forefoot Zoom Air unit--maximizing springback response for an explosive step.
- Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot deliver ultimate cushioning with ultimate response.
- Carbon fiber composite in the midfoot enhances torsional rigidity, while allowing forefoot flex for natural articulation.