26” Retro Klunker fitted with Capix Moto Bars, 3pc Chromoly Crank and 3.0” tires for those looking to rip their local dirt trails then coast into the city for a bite to eat with the fam’. With a single V Brake on the rear and acid wash components the Beneso represents simplicity, function and style.
- T6 Heat Treated – 6061 Aluminum for a lightweight, agile frame.
- Capix Mason Micro-Flanged Grips for increased comfort.
- Capix Street Fork with reinforced drop out
- Sturdy and reliable 3pc Chromoly Crankset provides the ultimate durability.
- Capix 3.0” Multi Surface Klunker Tire (Dirt & Street)
- Frame: Heat Treated T6 - 6061 Aluminum Klunker
- Fork: 26" Steel Rigid
- Wheelset: 26" Alloy rims, Nuttted Hubs and 26" x 3" Tires
- Shifters: N/A
- Derailleurs: N/A
- Crankset: 3 piece Chromoly with 40T Sproket
- Freewheel: DNP LY-1018 18T
- Chain: KMC Z-410ARB
- Handlebar: Capix Steel Moto 780mm width
- Stem: 1-1/8" Alloy Threadless 4 Bolt Top Load
- Saddle: Capix Cassic Riveted
- Seat Post: Steel with single bolt collar
- Brakes: Radius V-Brake (rear only) with clear sticky pads and Radius alloy lever
- Pedals: Resin Platform
- Grips: Capix Mason Micro Flanged
- Vendor Style Number: 181018120