Attack the city, park and local dirt trails on this black-masked whip while keeping it dialed with CAPIX’s new Integrated Gyro and acid wash stem and brake arms. For those hard working days where clean pedal strokes and resilience is required the Villain is mated CAPIXBMXCO.’s 9T Driver, 3pc Cro-Mo Crank, Gusseted top and bottom tube and a 14mm rear end.
- Compact Chainstay (13.75”) and Standover Height (8.75”) for easy maneuverability.
- Integrated Rotor for those wanting to flip bar spins while keeping their cockpit clean.
- Micro 9T Driver that improves gear ratio while limiting sprocket hang up.
- Sturdy and reliable 3pc Chromoly Crankset provides the ultimate durability.
- Reinforced top and bottom tube gussets for added strength
- Capix 2.25” Multi Surface Tire (Park, Street & Dirt)
- Includes 1-pair of pegs
- Frame: Hi-Ten SteelCapix Dirt/Street
- Fork: 20" Hi-Ten Steel Capix Dirt/Street
- Wheelset: 20" rims, 3/8" axles and 20" x 2.25" Capix Tires
- Shifters: N/A
- Derailleurs: N/A
- Crankset: 3 piece Chromoly with 25T Sproket
- Freewheel: 9T Driver
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Handlebar: Capix 2 Pc Street
- Stem: 1-1/8" Alloy Threadless 4 Bolt Top Load
- Saddle: Capix Padded Integrated Post
- Seat Post: 25.4mm Integrated w/ Seat
- Brakes: Radius U-Brake w/ Sticky Clear Pads Rear
- Pedals: Resin Platform
- Grips: Capix Mason Micro Flanged
- Vendor Style Number: 181018070