The Nakamura Inspire is an excellent choice entry level mountain bike. The hardtail design, quality components and an 1 8 speed drivetrain provides the rider with a versatile bike that is great for riding around the neighborhood and on recreational trails.
- Durable High Tensile Steel Hardtail
- 50mm travel suspension fork helps smooth out the ride.
- The 18 speed drivetrain provides low gear options to help conquer any climb.
- Linear pull brakes for reliable and powerful stopping.
- Excel E617 26" x 2" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces
- Frame: 26" High Tensile Steel Hardtail
- Suspension: Nakamura 40mm travel
- Wheelset: 26" alloy rims with steel hubs, quick release front, nutted rear, and Excel E617 26" x 2" tires
- Shifters: Shimano RevoShift RS35 3x6 speed twist style with gear display
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TZ31 Rear / Falcon MF-22 Front.
- Crankset: 170mm with 28T, 38T, 48T Chainrings and Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- Freewheel: Falcon FW61 6 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Handlebar: Steel 600mm width, 30mm rise.
- Stem: Steel 1-1/8" Thread-less
- Saddle: Nakamura Padded
- Seat Post: Steel with Quick Release
- Brakes: Steel V-Brakes. Alloy/Resin Levers Pedals: Resin MTB Grips: MTB Vendor Style Number: 181018028