The Diadora Orbita is a great choice for the women who is looking for an everyday mountain bike. The lightweight hardtail design, quality components and 21-speed drivetrain provides the rider with a versatile bike that is great for riding around the city and also performs well on recreational trails.
- Durable lightweight Heat Treated T6 - 6061 aluminum frame features progressive geometry to offer proper fit and a responsive ride.
- 50mm travel front suspension to absorbrough terrain.
- 18 speed Shimano drivetrain.
- Linear pull brakes for reliable and powerful stopping.
- CAVU double wall aluminum rims are lightweight and durable making for a dependable wheelset you can count on.
- 27.5" x 1.95" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Frame: 27.5" Heat Treated T6 - 6061 Aluminum
- Suspension: Diadora 50mm Travel
- Wheelset: 27.5" CAVU Double Wall Alloy Rims with Nutted Hubs and Seyoun B030 27.5" x 1.95" Tires
- Shifters: Shimano RevoShift RS25 3x6 speed with gear display
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TX31 Rear / Shimano Tourney TZ30 Front
- Crankset: 170mm 42/34/24T Chainrings with Square Taper BB
- Freewheel: Kung Yueh KFW-662 6 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC Z50
- Handlebar: Steel 600mm width, 20mm rise
- Stem: Steel 1-1/8" Threadless 60mm
- Saddle: Diadora Padded MTB
- Seat Post: Steel with Quick Release
- Brakes: Steet V-Brakes with Alloy/Resin Levers
- Pedals: Resin MTB
- Grips: MTB
- Vendor Style Number: 181018015