The Diadora Paradiso is a great choice for the women who is looking for an everyday mountain bike. The lightweight hardtail design, quality components and 21-speed drivetrain provides the rider with a versatile bike that is great for riding around the city and also performs well on recreational trails.
- Durable lightweight Heat Treated T6 - 6061 aluminum frame features progressive geometry to offer proper fit and a responsive ride.
- 50mm travel front suspension to absorbrough terrain.
- Premium CAVU brand cockpit components.
- 21 speed Shimano drivetrain.
- Mechanical disc brakes for reliable and powerful stopping in any conditions.
- CAVU double wall aluminum rims are lightweight and durable making for a dependable wheelset you can count on.
- Aggressive Seyoun 27.5" x 2.25" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Frame: 27.5" Heat Treated T6 - 6061 Aluminum
- Suspension: Diadora 50mm Travel
- Wheelset: 27.5" CAVU Double Wall Alloy Rims with Quick Release Hubs and Seyoun B008 27.5" x 2.35" Tires
- Shifters: Shimano STEF41 Combo 3x7 speed with gear display
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TY300 Rear / Shimano TY300 Front.
- Crankset: Prowheel Alloy 170mm 44/32/22T with Square Taper BB
- Freewheel: Shimano TZ21 7 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Handlebar: CAVU Alloy 680mm width, 20mm rise, with 31.8mm clamp diameter.
- Stem: CAVU Alloy 4 bolt 70mm
- Saddle: CAVU All MTN
- Seat Post: CAVU Alloy with Quick Release
- Brakes: Tektro MD-311 Mechanical Disc with 160mm rotors. Shimano STEF652 Levers.
- Pedals: Resin body with steel cage MTB
- Grips: CAVU Lock on with single clamp and closed end
- Vendor Style Number: 181018085