Featuring ASICS Convergence GEL® technology and Rearfoot GEL® Technology cushioning system, the ASICS GEL-Cumulus® 19 model delivers superior comfort and shock dissipation for a smooth ride. The GEL-Cumulus® 19 model also sports a contemporized upper to signal the latest generation.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® (Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression) construction for smooth transitions while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Seamless Construction and materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete Eyelets independently placed disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry™ Removable Sockliner provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Weight: 11.3 oz.
- Heel Height: 23 mm. Forefoot Height: 13 mm.