Enjoy casual bike rides around town or the local music festival on this classic-style cruiser. The spring saddle seat coupled with an upright riding position makes for a comfortable ride that is great for riding slow, taking in the scenery and socializing with friends.
- High Tensile Steel Frame for extended durability.
- Capix Heritage Cruiser Pedals that provide a sturdy platform and classic vibe.
- Capix Front & Rear Fenders to help protect your clothes when puddles and dirt can’t be avoided
- Capix 2.1” City Tire (City, Parkways)
- Frame: High-Tensile Steel Classic Cruiser Step-Through
- Fork: 26" Steel Rigid
- Wheelset: 26" Alloy rims, Nuttted Hubs and 26" x 2.125" White Wall Tires
- Shifters: N/A
- Derailleurs: N/A
- Crankset: Steel One Piece 165mm with 44T sproket
- Rear Cog: 19T
- Chain: KMC TC-410
- Handlebar: Steel Cassic Cruiser
- Stem: Steel Quill
- Saddle: Capix Cassic Cruiser Comfort with coil springs
- Seat Post: Steel with Quick Release
- Brakes: Rear Coaster
- Pedals: Capix Heritage Cruiser resin
- Grips: Cruiser Comfort
- Vendor Style Number: 181018071