The 16 inch wheeled Nakamura Dream comes equipped with toolless removable training wheels. When the child is ready to try riding a two-wheeler the training wheels can be easily removed by depressing two buttons and sliding them out from the mount bracket without the use of any tools. If the child is feeling little less confident simply reverse the procedure and the training wheels are back on until they are ready to try again.
- Trouble free toolless removable training wheels make taking the training wheels off or putting them back on as your child learns a breeze.
- Padded Handlebar and stem for safety.
- Adjustable Saddle height, handlebar and stem allow the bike to grow along with your child
- Intuitive and reliable pedal actuated rear coaster brake is matched up with a rear hand brake for the child to learn the use of hand brakes at their own pace.
- Air filled Excel E305 16" x 2.125" tires will keep the child rolling comfortably and smooth over a variety and surfaces.
- Frame: 16" Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Steel Rigid
- Wheelset: 16" Steel Rims with Nutted Hubs and Excel E305 16" x 2.125" tires
- Crankset: 114mm 1 Piece with 36T Chainring.
- Rear Cog: 18T
- Chain: KMC TC410 6 Speed
- Handlebar: Steel, 530mm width, 151mm rise, with cross bar pad.
- Stem: Steel Quill
- Saddle: Nakamura junior with print.
- Seat Post: Steel with Quick Release
- Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake & Steel V-Brake with Alloy/Resin Lever
- Pedals: Resin Junior MTB
- Grips: Junior colour matched with Tassels
- Vendor Style Number: 181018049