The 24 inch wheeled Nakamura Pristine is an excellent choice for your everyday junior mountain bike. The hardtail design, quality components and 18 speed drivetrain provides the young rider with a versatile bike that is great for riding around the neighborhood while also performing well on recreational trails.
- Proven sturdy Hi-Ten steel frame
- 30mm travel suspension fork helps smooth out the ride.
- The 18 speed drivetrain provides low gear options to help conquer any climb.
- Linear pull brakes for reliable and powerful stopping.
- Aggressive Excel E614 24" x 1.95" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces
- Frame: 24" Hi-Ten Steel Hardtail
- Suspension: Nakamura 40mm travel
- Wheelset: 24" alloy rims with steel hubs, quick release front, nutted rear, and Excel E614 24" x 1.95" tires
- Shifters: Sunrace TSM28 3x6 speed twist style with gear display
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TZ31 Rear / Falcon MF-22 Front.
- Crankset: 152mm 1 Piece with 28T, 38T, 48T Chainrings
- Freewheel: Falcon FW61 6 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Handlebar: Steel 560mm width, 30mm rise.
- Stem: Steel 1-1/8" Threadless
- Saddle: Nakamura padded junior.
- Seat Post: Steel with Quick Release
- Brakes: Steel V-Brakes. Alloy/Resin Levers
- Pedals: Resin Junior MTB
- Grips: MTB
- Vendor Style Number: 181018038