The Diadora Meta is designed specifically as a “tweener” bike for rider's who won’t quite fit a 27.5” wheeled mountain bike. The lightweight hardtail design, quality Shimano components and 7 speed drivetrain provides the young rider with a versatile bike that is great for all around riding on a varietyof trails.
- Durable lightweight Heat Treated T6 - 6061 aluminum frame features progressive geometry to offer proper fit and a responsive ride.
- Reliable 60mm travel Suntour suspension fork to absorb the hits from rocks and roots.
- Premium CAVU brand cockpit components.
- Dependable 7 speed Shimano drivetrain.
- Mechanical disc brakes for reliable and powerful stopping in any conditions.
- CAVU double wall aluminum rims are lightweight and durable making for a dependable wheelset you can count on.
- Aggressive 26" x 2.3" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Frame: 26" Heat Treated T6 - 6061 Aluminum
- Suspension: Suntour M3030 60mm Travel, Alloy Lowers, adjustable Preload
- Wheelset: 26" CAVU Double Wall Alloy Rims with Disc Hubs, Quick Release Front, Nutted Rear, and Seyoun B008 24" x 2.1" Tires
- Shifter: Shimano Altus M310 7 speed with optical gear display
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310
- Crankset: Alloy 165mm 32T with Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- Freewheel: Shimano TZ21 14-28T 7 speed
- Chain: KMC Z50
- Handlebar: CAVU Alloy 680mm width, 20mm rise, 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Stem: CAVU Alloy 4 bolt 50mm
- Saddle: CAVU All MTN
- Seat Post: CAVU Alloy with Quick Release
- Brakes: Jak 5 Mechanical Disc with 160mm rotors. Tektro ML520 Alloy Levers
- Pedals: Resin body MTB
- Grips: CAVU Lock on with single clamp and closed end
- Vendor Style Number: 181018086