A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. Packed with ASICS' revolutionary lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning and other advanced technology from the ASICS® Institute of Sports Science, the Nimbus caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its gradient jacquard-mesh FluidFit® upper strategically adapts to your foot's natural motion while 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FluidRide® Midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidFit® Upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless Construction and use of materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® (vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression) construction while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® Lasting features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.