A long-time fave of off-road runners, the newly updated, lighter-weight ASICS GEL-Fujitrabuco™ 6 GTX model is ready to hit the trails. The GEL Fujitrabuco™ 6 GTX has made its name with a winning blend of cushioning, responsiveness and versatile traction. Get up to speed with a trail-specific outsole, Rearfoot GEL® Technology Cushioning and protective toe bumper for the roughest ground. An Ortholite® sockliner provides immediate step-in comfort, while a lace garage and gusseted tongue ensure a secure, debris-free fit. Enhanced performance is built in throughout the shoe, while a more rugged mesh provides added durability. The GORE-TEX Upper of this version will protect you from the elements.
- PGuard® Toe Protector offer enhanced toe durability.
- Ortholite® Sockliner offer moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- Lace Garage™ Technology pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Solyte® Midsole Material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles, and also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- AHAR® Technology
- Rearfoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Rock Protection Plate
- Anti Gravel Tongue
- Snow Rubber Compound Outsole
- GORE-TEX Upper
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Heel Height: 18mm. Forefoot Height: 10mm.