The new ASICS GT-2000 6 model comes this year with a fresh take on what can be had at this price point. This iteration is not only lighter, but also more cushioned and lively with every step. The forefoot has been opened up to better accommodate bunions and reduce irritation. The upper incorporates a new last for a better heel fit and slightly more toe spring to help with a smoother transition and keeping you locked down on the platform.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology is ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® (Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression) construction for smooth transitions while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry™ Removable Sockliner provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Women's Gender-Specific Cushioning feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Weight: 8.2 oz.
- Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.