Whether trying to keep up with their parents on the pathways or venturing off the beaten path with friends, the Nakamura Mayah 20” mountain bike gets its rider wherever they need to go. With a suspension fork, disc brakes, an easy to use grip shifter, and an lightweight aluminum frame the Mayah is a confidence boosting and comfortable ride for all kids.
- The 6061 Aluminum hardtail frame is both lightweight and durable, and features aggressive geometry for confidence inspiring handling.
- 35mm travel suspension fork to help smooth out the trail.
- The 6 Speed Sunrace drivetrain give the young rider low gear options so they can stay riding their bike instead of pushing and tackle any trail.
- Mechanical disc brakes for reliable and powerful stopping in all conditions.
- Aggressive Excel E355 20" x 2.1" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces
- Frame: 20" 6061 Aluminum Hardtail
- Suspension: Nakamura XC-993D 35mm Travel
- Wheelset: 20" alloy rims with nutted disc hubs and Excel E355 20" x 2.1" tires
- Shifters: Sunrace TSM28 6 Speed index twist style with gear display
- Derailleurs: Sunrace RDM2T 6 speed
- Crankset: Steel 140mm with 40T chainring and square taper Bottom Bracket
- Freewheel: Sunrace MFM2A 6 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC C30 6 Speed
- Handlebar: Steel 580mm width, 10mm rise, with 31.8mm clamp diameter.
- Stem: Alloy 4 bolt All MTN 60mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Nakamura padded junior.
- Seat Post: Steel with Quick Release
- Brakes: C.Star BX-351 Mechanical Disc with 160mm rotors, and Alloy Levers.
- Pedals: Resin Junior MTB
- Grips: MTB
- Vendor Style Number: 181018111