The F-MAX Offset Driver is our lightest, most forgiving driver engineered specifically for golfers with moderate swing speeds who require maximum draw bias. Back, heel weighting and an offset hosel promotes straighter and higher launching drives.
- Larger Grips: Larger, midsize grips improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- Lighter Shafts: Lighter shaft weights help golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more clubhead speed with less effort for maximum distance
- Lighter Swing Weights: Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvements in launch and speed
- Back/Heel CG: A fixed, back weight positioned near the heel promotes straighter, more forgiving ball flights.
- Offsert: Offset hosel design with maximum draw bias
- Crown Alignment: A visually appealing crown alignment detail makes it easy to align the clubhead at address for straighter trajectories down the target line
- Shaft: F-MAX / COBRA SuperLite; Lite (58g), Reg (60g), Stiff (64g)
- Flex: Lite, Regular, Stiff
- Kickpoint: Low-Mid
- Tip: .335
- Length: 45.5"
- Swing-weight: Lite (D0), Reg (D1), Stiff (D3)
- Grip: F-Max Lamkin REL Midsize