The F-MAX Irons are Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving irons. Featuring Ultralight Technology, lightweight shafts and swing weights deliver maximum speed and forgiveness for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Larger, midsize grips improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- Lighter shaft weights help golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more clubhead speed with less effort for maximum distance
- Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvements in launch and speed.
- A lower profile clubhead design moves the CG (Center of Gravity) lower and further back for improved launch, while a deeper undercut creates more face flex for maximum ball speed on off-center hits.
- A thinner, 17-4 stainless steel is used in the long irons (4-7) for improved speed and distance, while a softer, 431 stainless steel is used in the short irons (8-SW) for ultra-soft feel and precision
- Nickel chrome plated irons deliver improved aesthetics and durability for a premium look that lasts longer.
- Weight is strategically positioned back and heelward to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights.
- An offset hosel design creates higher launch with draw bias for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
- Weaker iron lofts benefit golfers with moderate swing speeds by promoting easier launch for maximum carry distance.
- Specialty wedge designs in the GW provide added versatility and shot control around the greens.
- Shaft: True Temper SuperLight
- Shaft Flexes: Regular, Stiff
- Shaft Weight: 100-110g
- 7 Iron Length: 37.25"
- Swing Weight: C9
- Grips: Lamkin REL Midsize
- Tip Size: .370