In the 1990s, Colombia's daring brand of attacking football captivated the watching world. The jersey they wore to the knockout stages of the sport's premier tournament in 1990 has since become a potent symbol of that thrilling era. Featuring a fresh take on that shirt's iconic design, this men's football jersey is a replica of the authentic home shirt Colombia's current stars wear. Made of recycled polyester, it has a looser fit and sweat-wicking Climalite for fan comfort and displays a woven team badge. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimise their environmental impact. This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
- A replica jersey is inspired by what players wear and features a woven crest
- Ribbed crewneck with tipping detail
- Woven Colombia crest on chest
- "Unidos por un Pais" heat applied below back neck
- 3-Stripes on shoulders; Woven adidas Badge of Sport on chest
- Back neck tape