Colombia players first pulled on their national team's kit in 1938 for a match against Mexico. Inspired by traditional dress from further back in the country's rich history, this men's football jersey is a version of the away shirt the team will wear in Russia. Featuring a slightly looser cut and sweat-wicking fabric for comfort, it displays a Colombia crest on the chest. The words "Unidos por un Pais" are displayed on the back neck. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimise their environmental impact. This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
- A replica jersey is inspired by what players wear and features a woven crest
- Ribbed V-neck with tipping detail
- Woven Colombia crest on chest
- Heat-transfer "Unidos por un Pais" graphic below back collar
- 3-Stripes on shoulders
- Back neck tape
- adidas Badge of Sport on chest