The football fashion subculture first emerged in the UK in the 1980s. Thanks to their club’s regular journeys across Europe, Manchester United supporters were there at the start. This season, the club’s home kit pays tribute to its fans’ role in creating a new trend. This men’s short sleeve jersey is a version of the home shirt the current Red Devils squad wears. It features a henley collar with a button placket, contrast flat-knit cuffs and a woven club badge on the chest.
- Henley collar with button placket
- Mesh inserts on sides and sleeves
- 3-Stripes on shoulders
- Manchester United woven crest on left chest
- This product is part of the adidas sustainable product program: Products are made in more sustainable ways to make the world a better place; Every fibre counts: Recycled polyester saves resources and decreases emissions
- Contrast flat-knit cuffs
- adidas Badge of Sport woven on right chest