The 20+ year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano® 24 model is sweet testimony to the continuous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. ASICS GEL-Kayano® 24 model offers overpronators stability and comfort, and hugs your feet and cushions impact to make the last mile as comfortable as the first.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology is ASICS' design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® (vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression) construction for a smooth transition and midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- SpEVAFOAM™ 45 Lasting employs 45 degree full length SpEVAFOAM™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Plus 3® Midsole Technology adds 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Heel Height: 25. Forefoot Height: 12.