Watch your kid fall in love with the freedom and joy of cycling. When kids struggle with an oversized, heavy, low-quality bike it is the worst feeling. With Orbea’s MX Kids' lineup, finding a true, scaled-down machine like what adults ride get becomes a reality. Orbea's MX24 XC is among the lightest on the market and make use of smaller brake levers, saddles and pedals because comfort, control and fun aren’t only for adults. The long list of feature options make the MX24 XC the best catalyst for a growing passion. Nurturing a love of riding requires an investment and your child understands the significance of riding a bike just like yours. With bike frames designed to last, their bike is able to last for their siblings.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Full Alloy Components. Components Adapted for Children
- ORBEA TUBE SHAPING: The MX 20 Aluminum frame tubing of the MX is carefully shaped and manipulated to put strength where it’s needed without unnecessary weight.
- INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING: Internal Cable Routing not only gives a cleaner appearance, it takes advantage of full-length cable housing for great performance with lower maintenance.
- DURABLE, SOLID, RELIABLE: The MX line is loaded with features that help ensure longer life
- COMPATIBILITY: The MX line is compatible with your riding style. The patented Orbea Digit quick-adjust seat post fits perfectly, and mounting points for racks make increasing carrying capacity a breeze.
- Frame: Orbea MX 24 Alu
- Fork: SR Suntour M3010 40mm V-Brake QR
- Wheels: Orbea Alu 24" / TIRES: Kenda 922 24x1.95
- Shifters: Shimano M310
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310
- Crankset: Alloy 36t (152)
- Cassette: Shimano HG31 11-34t 8-Speed
- Chain: KMC X8
- Handlebar: Orbea OC-I Riser 560mm
- Stem: Orbea OC-II
- Saddle: Velo 5061
- Seat Post: Orbea OC-I 27.2x300mm
- Brakes: Alu V-Brake
- Pedals: Resin BMX
- Grips: Orbea
- Vendor Style Number: I016