Natural progression leads us to more aggressive trails. Riders want an Occam TR with more travel, larger tires, extra stability and more opportunity for MyO Lite customization. The 2018 Occam TR checks all the boxes - Occam TR gets more aggressive with a 130mm fork, sturdier rubber and wider rims. Because Orbea offers products "outside the box" they've redesigned the rear triangle so you can run 29" x 2.4" tires or 27,5" x 3.0" (27,5" x 3.0" not included). Occam TR is ready when the trail gets bigger.
NOTE: Pedals not included.
- DOUBLE DUTY 27,5"+ / 29: Double Duty packs two bikes into one platform. Choose between 27+ and 29 wheel sizes in the same frame (27+ wheels not included). 27+ tires are wider than traditional tires and are much higher volume, meaning they can be run at lower pressures (27+ tires not included). This allows Plus tires to go where regular tires can’t, easily handling light mud and snow or sand, greatly expanding the terrain you can cover.
- ADVANCED DYNAMICS: "Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines – Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary. The leverage ratio curve of the Occam TR is perfect for efficient trail riding. "
- TRAIL GEOMETRY: The Occam TR, with 120mm travel, take advantage of fast-rolling 29” wheels. Orbea's consistent and proportional stack and reach measurements guarantee that every rider experiences flawless handling in a fun and fast bike regardless of frame size or wheel size.
- BOOST: Occam TR is precise and responsive with 435mm chainstays and the excellent rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
- Frame: Orbea Occam TR 2018 Hydro Triple Butted 120mm travel 29/27.5+ C-Boost 12x148 PF
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 130 Air Q15x110 Boost
- Wheels: Mach1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready TYRES: Maxxis Forekaster 2.35" 60 TPI Foldable Dual
- Shifters: Shimano SLX M7000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount / Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7020 Direct mount
- Crankset: Prowheel Claw-551-TT-Boost 26x36t
- Cassette: Sun Race 11-40t 11-Speed
- Chain: Shimano HG601-11
- Handlebar: Orbea OC-II Flat 760mm
- Stem: Orbea OC-II
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2062 Trail Custom
- Seat Post: Orbea Digit 31.6x400mm
- Brakes: Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc
- Pedals: Not Included
- Grips: Orbea
- Vendor Style Number: I259