The Orbea MX50 are innovative in their design and technology. Utilizing a hydraulic brake system you'll have stopping power and reliability. With aluminum tubing and internal cable routing, clean lines and shapes are at the heart of the MX. You'll find the Orbea MX50 full of reasons to enjoy your next trail ride.
NOTE: Pedals not included.
- HYDRAULIC BRAKES: MX only uses hydraulic disc brake systems because of their power, reliability and low maintenance. Better lever feel and increased stopping power will make your rides safer and more fun.
- ORBEA TUBE SHAPING: The AL6061 frame tubing of the MX is carefully shaped and manipulated to put strength where it’s needed without unnecessary weight.
- INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING: Internal Cable Routing not only gives a cleaner appearance, it takes advantage of full-length cable housing for great performance with lower maintenance.
- DURABLE, SOLID, RELIABLE: MX is loaded with features that help ensure longer life: Sealed headset and BB bearings, a replaceable derailleur hanger, painted and assembled in the EU, all with the Orbea Lifetime Warranty.
- COMPATIBILITY: MX is compatible with your riding style. The patented Orbea Digit quick-adjust seat post fits perfectly, and mounting points for racks make increasing carrying capacity a breeze.
- Frame: Orbea MX Alu only disc / Size: S-27.5 M-27.5 M-29 L-29 XL-29
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT HLO Coil w/Preload Adj 100mm QR
- Wheels: Mach1 ER20 19c TYRES: Kenda K1153 2,35" 22TPI
- Shifters: Shimano M310
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310 / Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus M313 31,8mm
- Crankset: Shimano TY301 24x34x42t
- Cassette: Shimano HG200 12-32t 8-Speed
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Handlebar: Orbea OC Riser 720mm
- Stem: Orbea OC-II
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2073
- Seat Post: Orbea OC 27.2x400mm
- Brakes: Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc
- Pedals: Not Included
- Grips: Orbea
- Vendor Style Number: I206