Technologically speaking, MX bikes are especially innovative. Below, we’ll explain the technological concepts and details behind Orbea’s MX line. They’re real fun machines.
NOTE: Pedals not included.
- HYDRAULIC BRAKES: MX only uses hydraulic disc brake systems because of their power, reliability and low maintenance. Better lever feel and increased stopping power will make your rides safer and more fun.
- ORBEA TUBE SHAPING: The AL6061 frame tubing of the MX is carefully shaped and manipulated to put strength where it’s needed without unnecessary weight.
- INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING: Internal Cable Routing not only gives a cleaner appearance, it takes advantage of full-length cable housing for great performance with lower maintenance.
- DURABLE, SOLID, RELIABLE: MX is loaded with features that help ensure longer life: Sealed headset and BB bearings, a replaceable derailleur hanger, painted and assembled in the EU, all with the Orbea Lifetime Warranty.
- COMPATIBILITY: MX is compatible with your riding style. The patented Orbea Digit quick-adjust seat post fits perfectly, and mounting points for racks make increasing carrying capacity a breeze.
- Frame: Carbon 29" OMR 2017 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR / Size: S-27.5 M-27.5 M-29 L-29 XL-29
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM RL-Coil 100mm QR
- Wheels: Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc TYRES: Kenda K1153 2,35" 30TPI
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000 SGS Shadow Plus Direct Mount / Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore M611 31.8mm
- Crankset: Prowheel Marvel-951-TT 22x30x40t
- Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-36t 10-Speed
- Chain: Fsa Team Issue
- Handlebar: Orbea OC-I Riser 720mm
- Stem: Orbea OC-II
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2062 HRN
- Orbea OC-I 27.2x400mm
- Brakes: Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc
- Pedals: Not Included
- Grips: Orbea
- Vendor Style Number: I208