Recycling looks good on him. These water-repellent, UPF 50, pull-on pants with a built-in belt in the elastic waistband are constructed of fabric made from recycled plastic bottles gathered in our national parks. While he wears these lightweight pants to explore the rugged spaces we’re fortunate to have, he’ll also be supporting their longevity.
- Super-comfortable and water-resistant pull-on pants
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Elastic jersey waistband
- Faux fly
- Adjustable, built-in belt
- Zippered back pocket
- Welt hand pockets
- Logo on front-left thigh
- Vendor Style Number: NF0A3COG
- Avg Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz.)
- Inseam: 26"
- Body: 70D 135 g/m² 100% nylon faille with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- waistband: 180 g/m² 88% polyester, 12% elastane-knit jersey
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash