The Louisville Slugger's C271, their most popular turning model at the Major League level, is the base model that is used to create all medium barrel turning models. In this new version, it features a finish that fades from flame on the handle to distressed black on the barrel. The C271 uses Louisville Slugger's densest starting billet, giving this model consistent hardness.
A standard handle, medium barrel and max knob taper create a versatile bat conducive to power hitters and contact hitters alike. All MLB Prime bats -made exclusively with MLB grade wood, a standard met by only 3% of our wood - now feature EXO ARMOR, a revolutionary finish that is twice the hardness of a regular bat.
- MLB Maple wood preferred for its tight grain, surface hardness and overall durability
- C271 turning model, medium barrel, long barrel and max knob taper
- Exo Armor finish which increases surface hardness
- MLB Ink Dot indicating the highest quality wooden bat
- Bone Rubbed
- Distressed Black/Flame (gold) finish
- Swing Weight - Most Balanced
- Vendor Product Number: LSWTLWPM271B17