Orbea's MX bikes are Technologically innovative. Ergonomics and strength are at the heart of the Women's MX60 frame so you'll be prepared for whatever your next trail adventure dishes out. Hydraulic brakes provide stopping power for when you are zipping through trails or urban paths. Orbea’s MX60 line is full of fun.
- HYDRAULIC BRAKES: MX only uses hydraulic disc brake systems because of their power, reliability and low maintenance. Better lever feel and increased stopping power will make your rides safer and more fun.
- ORBEA TUBE SHAPING: The AL6061 frame tubing of the MX is carefully shaped and manipulated to put strength where it’s needed without unnecessary weight.
- INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING: Internal Cable Routing not only gives a cleaner appearance, it takes advantage of full-length cable housing for great performance with lower maintenance.
- DURABLE, SOLID, RELIABLE: MX is loaded with features that help ensure longer life: Sealed headset and BB bearings, a replaceable derailleur hanger, painted and assembled in the EU.
- COMPATIBILITY: MX is compatible with your riding style. The patented Orbea Digit quick-adjust seat post fits perfectly, and mounting points for racks make increasing carrying capacity a breeze.
- Frame: Orbea Aluminum MX
- Fork: SR Suntour M3030 75mm Disc QR
- Wheels: Mach1 ER20 19c / Tires: Kenda K922 2,10"
- Shifters: Shimano M310
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TY300 Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300 31,8mm
- Crankset: Shimano TY301 24*34*42t
- Cassette: Shimano Tz31 14-34t 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z50
- Handlebar: Orbea OC Riser 720mm
- Stem: Orbea OC
- Saddle: Selle Royal
- Seat Post: Orbea OC 27.2*400mm
- Brakes: Tektro M285 Hydraulic Disc
- Pedals: VPE-537 Black
- Grips: Orbea
- Vendor Style Number: I709