The lightweight design of Nike Free X Metcon Men’s Training Shoe is built for intense workouts with an upper built for flexibility and comfort. Its dual-density midsole features cold fusion technology, while the laser-siped flex grooves in the outsole promote natural motion while you train.
- TPU-faced mesh provides lightweight durability, stability and flexibility.
- Dual-density midsole with cold fusion technology provides stable comfort.
- Laser-siped flex grooves promote natural motion.
- Flywire technology integrates into the laces at the midfoot for a dynamic fit that helps lock your foot in place without restricting natural movement.
- Comfort fit bootie creates a soft and flexible fit while providing an easy on and off.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimize drag during handstand pushups.
- Sidewall wrap-up design cradles the heel and the midfoot to help keep the foot over the footbed during side-to-side and diagonal movements.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help resist abrasion during rope climbs.