Built to give Chris Paul precise control for his ankle-breaking moves, The Nike Jordan CP3.XI Men’s Basketball Shoe fuses dynamic lockdown with responsive cushioning for stop-and-go speed to blow by defenders. Its TPU plate gives you a responsive platform for hard lateral cuts, its Zoom Air units keep you cushioned with an explosive first step.
- Dynamic lacing system delivers flexible lockdown.
- Forefoot plate creates a responsive platform for hard lateral cuts.
- Zoom Air units provides low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Combination of textile, synthetic leather and synthetic suede upper provides lightweight containment with a premium feel.
- Forefoot strap with hook-and-loop closure enhances lockdown. The strap wraps diagonally for an anatomical fit that optimizes lockdown while allowing natural motion.
- TPU plate under the lateral forefoot creates a responsive platform for hard lateral cuts.
- Rubber outsole with modified herringbone traction pattern is optimized for stop-and-go movement and quick cuts.