Cobra's first ONE Length hybrid is re-engineered with 7-iron length, weighting and lie angle for more consistency and simplicity. Features faster and more forgiving Baffler® Rails that deliver maximum playability from all lies. Designed for 5 to 25 handicap golfers with moderate to higher swing speeds seeking a more forgiving alternative to their ONE Length™ long irons.
- COBRA's first ever ONE Length™ hybrid is engineered to match 7-iron length, weighting, and lie angle. Its low CG design produces higher launching trajectories and faster ball speeds, making it the perfect compliment to the KING® F8 ONE Length™ irons in a combo set.
- The clubhead is designed to match 7-iron head weight, and lie angle. Weight is added low and back, which helps promote higher launch and increased speed for maximum distance.
- Co-designed with COBRA's shaft partners at Aldila, the Rogue ONE Length shaft is engineered using a unique structure and profile that optimizes launch and trajectory at 7-iron length.
- The KING® F8 ONE Length™ hybrid is configured to match 7-iron length, lie and swing weight. Additional weight is added to the head to compensate for the shorter length.
- Featuring a lower CG and a higher MOI design, the KING® F8 ONE Length™ hybrids produces higher, towering trajectories and increased ball speed and distance compared to the KING® F8 ONE Length™ long irons.
- The KING® F8 ONE Length™ hybrid has been re-engineered to be even easier to hit and more consistent than ever before.
- In a traditional combo set, certain variables of the swing change as you switch between your hybrids and shorter irons, causing more room for error. With one setup and one swing, you can simplify the entire process and swing every iron and hybrid in the bag with confidence like it's your trusty 7-iron.
- Studying real-world yardage gaps using Arccos data, many players have distance overlap with their long irons. ONE Length™ hybrids provide more confidence at address, and help create more speed to produce maximum distance.
- Having a more comfortable, repeatable swing that is shared between your hybrids, long irons and short irons promotes more consistent contact. The result is more greens-in-regulation, tighter approach shots and more birdie opportunities.
- Faster, more forgiving rails. A reengineered Baffler® Rail design gives you more confidence to conquer every lie with effortless speed and stability.
- Tighter-spaced rails are centered around the CG, which helps reduce twisting at impact to promote more stability and consistency from a variety of lies.
- Taller rail height increases the leading edge bounce to prevent digging, helping to keep the clubhead closer to the turf at impact to retain more speed.
- Innovative crown aero trips optimize aerodynamic performance for faster clubhead speeds and increased distance.
- Lightweight polymer aero trips are 10% lighter than Titanium, allowing weight to be saved to maintain a low CG while improving aerodynamic performance for faster clubhead speeds.
- Distance is dependant on club speed. The addition of aero trips and a more streamlined shape is important to reduce drag in areas of the swing where speed is lost. The aero trips are strategically positioned relative to the orientation of the airflow, speed, and drag through the swing to increase clubhead speed for maximum distance.
- A fixed weight positioned low and back results in a high, towering ball flight that is extremely forgiving.
- Thin, high-strength stainless steel face construction maximizes deflection for increased ball speeds and distance on both center and off-center hits.
- A lowered skirt moves the CG lower and further back for improved launch, while a skinnier hosel saves discretionary weight that can be repositioned for added forgiveness.
- COBRA CONNECT™, Powered By Arccos™, allows golfers to track their driving distance and accuracy using detailed stats and analysis to improve their game.
- COBRA CONNECT™ works in conjunction with the Arccos 360™ mobile app - the award winning connected golf system that helps players of all skill levels make smarter, data-driven decisions.
- COBRA CONNECT™ provides advanced GPS distances on over 40,000 courses worldwide, so users can pinpoint exact distances to any point on the course.
- Know true averages for every club in your bag so you hit more greens and make more birdies.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses for every club so you can practice more efficiently and shoot lower scores.
- Loft Adjustability: No
- Lie Adjustability: No
- Fade/Draw Adjustability: No
- Sole Technology: Baffler Rail Technology
- Offset: No
- Shaft: Aldila Rogue Pro ONE Length 75
- Kickpoint: Mid
- Grip: Lamkin Tour REL 360 (Tour Taper) Connect - Blue/Red
- RH/LH: RH & LH
- Flexes: Regular, Stiff & Lite
- Lofts: 22°
- Length: 37.50"
- Swing Weight: D0