Your opponents will only see a blur as you speed by them in the CCM Tacks 9090 Senior Hockey Skates featuring NHL-caliber lightweight Rocketframe Composite material. 3D-Lasted Technology gives you that locked in feel so you can turn in a tight window while Multi Density Memory Foam Ankle Padding provides out of the box comfort.
- 3D-Lasted Technology: High-precision ergonomic skate boot gives you that locked in feel so you can turn in a tight window.
- Rocketframe Composite: Powerful and efficient strides with NHL-caliber lightweight composite material.
- Multi Density Memory Foam Ankle Padding: Unmatched, out of the box comfort that keeps your feet locked in stride after stride.
- Speedblade Black: This oxide-treated runner delivers premium performance, a longer edge life and higher resistance to corrosion.
- Quarter Package: 3D-Lasted Technology - High-precision boot for locked in feel
- Material: Rocketframe Composite - NHL-caliber lightweight composite material
- Core: Speedcore 3 Stiffness - Super lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core for ultimate performance
- Liner: Totaldri with Durazone Abrasion Protection - High performance moisture-wicking material keeps your feet dry
- Comfort Pad: Smooth Contour - Soft pad around boot collar for excellent foot and ankle comfort
- Ankle Padding: Multi Density Memory Foam - Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort
- Tongue: Tritech Flex with Molded Lace-Bite Protection - Advanced protection, comfort and the forward flex players need
- Midsole: Lightweight Composite - Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface
- Outsole: Extra Stiff Carbon Composite with Exhaust System: Torsional rigidity maximizes energy transfer
- Footbed: Anatomical Response – Support and comfort
- Holder: SB4.0 - Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering
- Runner: Speedblade Black – Advanced performance and longer edge life
- Sizing: Senior, 6-12 full and half, D Width | 6-11 full and half, EE Width